I haven’t done one of these posts for a while, mostly because there hasn’t been any real need. However, in the next couple months I’m not sure how often I’ll be posting to the blog, mainly because I was focused entirely on the blog series during July and August and then in September I had other priorities and now I would really like to focus on writing.
So while I may be mysteriously absent or sporadic here, I thought I should tell you what writing projects I’ll be working on.
October’s Writing Goals:
- Finish the rough draft of Queen of the Eight Banners, (or at least complete a significant chunk of it). I only have part 4 left. Granted, it will be the hardest to complete, but everything I’ve done so far can do nothing but help my efforts there.
- Finish outlining/designing its prequel game Legend of Little Fox.
- Work on bilingual edits for Andromeda.
November’s Goals: (National Novel Writing Month)
- Use NaNoWriMo to write game content for Legend of Little Fox.
- Finish up or keep working on whatever I didn’t complete of October’s goals.
December’s Goals: (Might as well list these here, too)
- Finish revising the script for Maze of Mirrors, so I can start drawing new pages in January.