This post is going to be a mix of goals and a (boring but obligatory) head’s up.
Starting April 22, I’m going to be taking a 6-week literary translation course to brush up some of my skills and hopefully take them to the next level. What this means is that the next few months will be a lot of mopping up and clearing my plate so that I can concentrate on my coursework.
So what does this mean for you?
- If I’ve agreed to alpha- or beta-read for you, I am hoping to get that to you completed before April 22.
- I won’t be taking on any new alpha/beta-reading projects besides the ones I’ve already agreed to do.
- My blog posts for the next five months are probably going to continue to be scarce.
- I finally have a design I like for my translation website, and I’m going to be enacting that soon.
- I’m hoping to finish writing part 4 of my novella by the end of this month and part 5 by the end of April. If I can pull this off, then in May I will make a request for beta-readers.
Thanks for your time and consideration! Wish me luck.