I’m going on an adventure! Would you like to come along?
I’ve been kind of hush-hush about my fiction over the past few years, but I’ve decided it’s time to step out into the world again and start sharing. I’m launching a newsletter for my fiction.
My fiction newsletter will have loads of sneak peaks condensed into a four-part welcome series, including but not limited to:
- a dragon friendship tale e-book
- the first chapter of my folklore-inspired novel work-in-progress
- not to mention the novel’s title (besides “sandbox project” >.>)
- and current cover
- and what folklore inspired it
- and probably an exclusive folktale retelling….
Yikes, that’s a lot of insider info. I’m actually kind of daunted to share, but I think it’s time. And what better way for you to get to know what I’m like as a writer?
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
Sign up for my fiction newsletter and get a copy of “The Dragon’s Gift” e-book. (Link deleted)
(Newsletter sign-up now closed for revisions and a change of material. Thanks to all those who signed up and took a chance and a curious peek!)