I published this blog series in July and August of 2012, marking my two-year anniversary of being chronically ill. Though I would prefer you read each post, since I wrote them to fit together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, if you read no other post, you should read the Introduction. Also, please remember my caveat that every body breaks differently, and I can only write about my own experiences.
I greatly appreciate your time and interest.
Table of Contents.
- Symptoms: What it’s not.
- Symptoms: What it is.
- How are you?
- “The Spoon Theory” by Christine Miserando
- Limitations are real.
- Writing Days.
- Dreams Come True.
- Healthy Living.
- Great Expectations.
- Variety + Priorities = Life.
Bonus Interview, from May 2012: Someday Stars: Meet Laura Christensen
Bonus post: Title the Book.
- Forgive the personal moment. (October 2011)
- Satisfaction &/vs. Hope (March 2013)
- Sympathizing (March 2013)
- Insomnia Anecdotes (July 2013)
- Faraday & Illness (May 2014)